Monday, January 24, 2011

Tadaaaaaaaaaa!

TSC is psychic. I swear to you all. Every single time I find myself wishing I had "object x" for my game - poof it suddenly appears on her website! This time is is an absolutely *FANTASTIC* unique mesh, an amazing horse trailer! Now your sims can load up their horses so they can travel too! ( ;) This mesh is PURELY decorative however, not an actual vehicle - it cannot be pulled behind a car.)

And just because I felt like treating you, I made the trailer CAStable in three portions - top shell, side rails and siding! :D Trailer comes in both ramp up and ramp down options.

In the TS3 version, horses do not snap into the trailer - however can be positioned to your will using moveobjects and Twallan's DebugEnabler which is available HERE (which I love!!!!).

| DOWNLOAD |

Custom Recolorable!


So...

What is this?
A conversion to TS3 of ThatScaryChick's Horse trailer, a totally unique mesh!

Credits:
ThatScaryChick's Horse Trailer

6 comments:

  1. f*cking awesome my dearest!!! <3 *considers more meshes to bury you in*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina: @.@ *scurries just to get caught up!!!* ;) You guys have had a jump on me! Maybe I should stop making suggestions, lol.

    Anonymous: :D Thank you!

    TSC: Omg I'm glad you like it. I tried so hard to do your mesh justice with the CAStability, hope you like what I tried. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH BUT I CAN'T FIND IT!!! what is it in???

    ReplyDelete