Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tickytack

 
Please let me preface this by stating: I understand the underside of the saddle is see-through. I know it's annoying. I do not know how to fix it other than recreating an entirely new aspect to the mesh, remapping the entire thing and basically recreating the object. And since this is just a conversion, it's not really my inclination to do so. But! I liked the object and liked not having a naked tack room any longer - and decided to share it with you! ;) But I know people won't read this and still bitch about my conversion so I raise you the challenge to fix it.

That being said, I bring you Equus-Sim's hanging tack set! :) Tired of naked tackrooms? Want a halter to hang on your horses stall? ;) Then you're in the right place!

Objects are CAStable:
Saddle - Saddle/Pad/Wooden Rack
Bridle - Leather/Hook
Halter - Fabric/Hook
 
| DOWNLOAD

So...

What is this?
An edit of Speedy's saddle mesh
2 unique meshes created by Christina at thevintagesim
3 decorative wall hanging objects (snap to wall) that can be moved up and down the wall.
Fully CAStable - except for saddle/bridle/halter hardwear (metal wall hangers can be customized)

Credits:
Equus-Sims's Hanging Tack Set (Bridle, Halter, Saddle)
Speedy's Original Saddle mesh

11 comments:

  1. doesnt matter about the seethroughness, you can just fill it in on photoshop for stories ;)

    gorgeous, so downloading, NOW WHERES THAT STABLE SET? ;) im awaiting your conversion, dear xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anony: :D Thanks!

    paige: :o Paige, I think you are my first actual fan! Lol - oh my gosh you're right about the saddle, phew! I was kind of bugging me, but I didnt want to go about revamping the entire mesh!

    LOL The stable set has been up a DAY! XD!! I'll get on it, but you might want to scurry over and see what ThatScaryChick (http://www.thatscarychick.com) just made - I have a whole slew of work ahead of me it seems! ;) MS3B always bitches that I keep making these conversions but lordy - I'll stop if I ever get caught up! The tides of horse content never end!

    A little plan for what I have in store:

    Conversions
    - TSC's grooming kit
    - TSCs TRAILER <3 <3 <3
    - TSCs Pose Set 3
    - Equus Sims Stable Mesh
    - Equus Sims Round Pen
    - Equus Sims Fencing/Gate Meshes
    - TSC's Horse Feed
    - TSC's Hay Bales
    (this should complete TSC's works!!! If I am not mistaken).

    @_@ It boggles my mind. I guess I shall be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what amazes me is that you usually get my meshes out before I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You girls are AWESOME! I've been coming here regularly from the start, so I guess I'm a fan too lol. I'm in the middle of building a Stud Farm, so I'll be sat here with bated breath waiting to see what else is available for our horse loving sims lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina: Eep! Sorry about that haha! XD

    Gardenof: :D Thank you!!! I'm glad you like the content! You'll have to link us to some pictures of your farm, we'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep creating and deleting lots as new pieces come out! i have no room! xD ill go check her out :D we are really greatful for your conversions :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome!!!!! how do u download this into the Sims 3 game??? i want to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you get it up an down?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it for or from the sims 3? If it's FOR, do you know where I can find something like this for the Sims 2? I've looked everywhere from thesimsresource to modthesims.....

    ReplyDelete